Customer Service Agent
The role of the Customer Service Agent is to be a liaison between the Canadian and U.S. clients and the various company departments. The Customer Service Agent ensures client satisfaction from time of order entry to after-sales service while respecting the policies, standards and warranties of the company.
1. Answer and follow-up on calls, emails and faxes from customers on different issues such as delivery time, price requests or after-sales service;
2. Inform clients and negotiate solutions and cost charges with them;
3. Process orders on various computer systems;
4. All other related tasks;
- Secondary V and/or experience of 5-7 years in customer service;
- Bilingualism essential;
- Knowledge of Office Suite software;
- Has good organizational skills, good sense of priorities, collaborates well with others, is focused towards the customer and is self-reliable;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is an asset.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.