Date : 04 January 2022
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The Supply Agent orders goods from various local and international suppliers, and monitors the process to meet deadlines.
1. Analyzes the different requests for the supply of goods;
2. Transmits orders to suppliers according to the given specifications;
3. Makes the necessary arrangements with suppliers to track the progress of orders;
4. Maintain systems (min-max., lead times, etc.);
5. Participates in cost reduction projects;
6. All other related tasks.
- Experience of 5 years or more (manufacturing environment an asset);
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) or any other related experience;
- APICS certification (an asset);
- Perfectly bilingual in both French and English, oral and written;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.