Order Entry Agent
Date : 09 November 2021
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The Order Entry Agent is responsible for efficiently entering orders into our various IT systems.
1. Performing (alphanumeric) data entry, both in English and French;
2. Ensuring that all changes requested by customers are made in the various information systems and within the required deadlines;
3. Verifying and validating data entries to ensure quality and accuracy;
4. Tracking and sending missing information to the customers;
5. Coordinating the dispatch of parcels by courier services and occasionally taking inventory of parts;
6. Other related tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Training in Office Automation, a definite asset (proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite);
- Essential bilingualism both in English and in French, oral and written;
- Organizational skills, accuracy and task efficiency are essential;
- Known for his/her versatility and desire for learning.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.