Space Planning Agent
Date : 09 November 2021
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Your role as a Space Planning Agent will be to provide technical and creative support to sales representatives and customers. You will prepare space planning proposals and work closely with sales representatives, customers as well as various other departments. You will support, as needed, the Quotations team.
1. Project management. Develop and prepare projects by specifying standard and special furniture products for customers/sales representatives using technologies 20/20 specification software;
2. Provide 2D/3D plans and project list prices while providing design advice to clients and sales representatives;
3. Support and provide technical support to clients/representatives in their requests by phone and email;
4. Work on tender documents.
- DCS in interior design, buildings, architecture, industrial design or any experience deemed relevant;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCad 2D/3D;
- Essential spoken and written bilingualism;
- Knowledge ofMicrosoft Office Suite;
- Focused towards the customer, ability to communicate and manage several projects all at once, ability to multitask.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.