Date : 28 September 2020
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, Québec, Canada
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, your main role will be to supervise the planned maintenance work so that it is of quality, made safely and efficiently, but also to develop the reliability program of the manufacturing equipment. You will have to develop and improve the planning process as a whole, to provide technical support and to develop the technical resources training program. In your responsibilities, you will also have to carry out initiatives to ensure the reliability of electrical and mechanical equipment, in addition to ensuring the smooth running and the coordination of the weekend activities. In addition, you will need to actively achieve minimum downtime and meet allocated budgets. You will have to work in collaboration with interdepartmental teams to improve production.
- Plan and coordinate the weekly calendar;
- Assign the work to the factory mechanics and review it with them;
- Prioritize and ensure compliance with the schedule of tasks;
- Review the cleanliness requirements for the task and discuss them with Production after the task schedule is displayed;
- Perform maintenance tasks in accordance with the highest standards for safety, efficiency and efficiency;
- Streamline the execution of tasks and the costs of associated repairs. When repairs are complete, ensure that the equipment is in good condition, ready to meet operational requirements, that alarm tests are done and that the site is clean and safe;
- Respond to emergency outages to ensure quick repairs;
- Review equipment records to ensure work orders are properly recorded in the maintenance management module and provide feedback to plant electro-mechanists on repairs, including the use of materials, tools;
- Training and development: Responsible for developing and implementing part of the annual training of electro-mechanics;
- Act as a coordinator in solving complex problems with a multidisciplinary team, and writing investigative reports related to the problem;
- Contact with equipment suppliers;
- Lead the daily start-up meetings of the morning and evening teams;
- Actively participate in the equipment improvement program.
Health and Safety
- Ensure enforcement of health and safety rules and regulations;
- Encourage safe working behaviors and practices;
- Perform ES (health, safety and environmental) audits in the service.
- All other related tasks.
- D.E.C. and/or A.E.C Automation, Robotics or any job-related training;
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical position, as well as 2-3 years of team management experience;
- Manufacturing experience is essential;
- Technical knowledge is important;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Very good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills;
- Exercises mobilizing and positive leadership.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.