Customer Care Project Leader
Date : 26 February 2021
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, Quebec, Canada
The Customer Care Project Leader is the main link between the company and its customers. He/she is responsible for planning, organizing, and following up on projects relevant to the position. He/she is the main communication link with the customer. The Project Leader has the customer’s satisfaction and the meeting of deadlines at heart. He/she works closely with other departments to maximize the profitability of the company. Telework is possible once the training is completed.
1. Communicate and work with customers in a spirit of cohesion and constant collaboration;
2. Validate the regularity of space planning plans and furniture technical drawings;
3. Track project progress with other department and its results once the work is completed;
4. Finalize details related to the delivery of the project with the Logistics department in accordance with the client's required delivery dates;
5. Perform after-sales follow-up with the client as needed;
6. Act as a back-up for the GSA-States position (government contracts);
7. All other relevant tasks related to the department.
- Oral and witten bilingualism is essentiel;
- Secondary V or 3-5 years experience in Customer Care and/or Projects;
- Communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent decision-making abilities;
- Knowledge of government contracts (GSA-States);
- Proficient with the MS Office software suite.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.