Date : 05 February 2021
Type : Full Time - Night Shift
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
As a member of the maintenance team and working under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, you will ensure the proper operation of manufacturing equipment by adopting prevention, detection, problem diagnosis and repair measures. The candidat will work in collaboration with plant employees and floor supervisors. Salary: $27.21/hour + $2/hour-night bonus / Salary change after 800 hours.
1. Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on existing equipment;
2. Diagnose equipment problems and make repairs and/or adjustments;
3. Perform part installation and/or modification;
4. Offer technical support to manufacturing operations;
5. Participate in the process of preventing work incidents;
6. Any other related tasks.
- Secondary School Vocational Diploma (SSVD) in electromechanics or any other relevant training;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in a unionized factory;
- Experience in an automated environment is important;
- Possession of a C license or certificate in wiring electrical equipment (an asset);
- Good knowledge of welding, pneumatics, electromechanical operations and plan reading. Power and control electricity;
- Familiarity with the operation of precision machines operating by numerical control (CNC) and programmable logic controllers;
- Strong ability to diagnose and solve problems, be resourceful, analytical, self-reliant and have proven manual dexterity;
- Oriented towards health and safety.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.