Date : 19 March 2019
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Operate a forklift to move goods, and participate in the preparation of trailers for the delivery of the goods.
1. Loading and unloading trailers using a forklift;
2. Carrying goods with caution;
3. Bringing pallets to the requested locations;
4. Checking orders (scanning and verifying the data);
5. Complying with the goods prescribed deadlines;
6. Stacking pallets safely;
7. Applying Occupational Health and Safety rules, as well as factory regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Driving license;
- Experience in handling and warehousing;
- Forklift driving skill card (training provided by the company);
- Excellent physical shape, ability to lift weights that can exceed 20 kg;
- Good sense of observation, concentration, autonomous.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.