Date : 24 January 2020
Type : Full Time
Place: Montréal, QC, Canada
The Communications Assistant assists the Corporate and Marketing Communications Manager.
- Write, review and edit content both in English and French;
- Programming and distribution of communications to corporate members/clients/suppliers;
- Responsible for content updates on the website;
- Responsible for social networks: creation, distribution and tracking of content;
- Create graphic visuals: promo flyers, price lists, visuals for social networks;
- Assist in the development of marketing material, Powerpoint presentations;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously under tight deadlines;
- Provide administrative support;
- Any other related tasks.
- Excellent written communication skills (French and English);
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite (essential);
- Experience in the management of social media (essential);
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Skills in project management and monitoring;
- Ability to communicate with varied parties;
- Creative, versatile and autonomous;
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (communications/new media).
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.