Date : 01 March 2019
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The Agent occupying this position is responsible for preparing and submitting quotations for furniture specials and presenting alternatives, as necessary. He/She must occasionally prepare space-planning designs.
1. Prepare and submit quotations for special furniture;
2. Follow up on daily requests;
3. Perform cost analysis to ensure profitability;
4. Build projects by specifying standard and special furniture products for customers/representatives, using 20-20 Technologies specification software;
5. Provide 2D/3D plans and price listings for projects, while offering planning advice to clients/representatives;
6. Provide technical support to different departments, as required.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS/DEP) or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS/DEC) in administration, accounting, interior design, buildings and architecture, industrial design (or other training/experience deemed relevant);
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Functional bilingualism in both French and English;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software, an asset;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good analytical skills, ease with numbers;
- Ability to manage priorities, customer care oriented.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.