CNC & Production Technician
Date : 01 March 2019
Type : Full Time - Day Shift
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The technician is responsible for scanning the patterns for the Computer Numerical Control machine (CNC). He/She is in charge of putting the CNC into production, and supports planning and processes.
1. Scan patterns;
2. Prepare sheeting patterns by product;
3. Read and understand the technical drawings;
4. Program the CNC;
5. Implement, adjust and modify programs, when necessary;
6. Inspect cut pieces to ensure they meet specifications;
7. Support the CNC machine operator technically;
8. Prioritize parts to be cut according to the weekly planning;
9. Adjust the daily production according to urgent orders;
10. Respond to planning and production requests;
11. Other related tasks.
- Secondary School Vocational Diploma (SSVD) in Industrial Design (AutoCAD 2D) with 3 years experience;
- Knowledge of CutWorks and AccuMark software (Gerber Technology), an asset;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Functional bilingualism in both French and English (use of plans and documentation).
The ideal candidate demonstrates a good sense of analysis, autonomy and initiative. He/She is rigorous, with developed relational skills and able to work on different softwares. He/She is able to work with a team and within tight deadlines.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.