Date : 13 March 2019
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The Cost Analyst will support a manufacturing facility. His/Her main responsibilities will be the activities surrounding cost pricing, inventory and the preparation of reports and performance indicators.
1. Determine and revise standard costs;
2. Actively participate in the monthly closing of books;
3. Balance the inventory items at the end of the month and complete the associated analysis;
4. Calculate inventory provisions;
5. Validate financial statements by product category;
6. Update the various performance indicators;
7. Issue recommendations based on analysis, research and reporting;
8. Coordinate end-of-year inventory count and verifications;
9. Participate in annual audits;
10. Participate in various projects;
11. Make financial presentations to Board members;
12. Assist the Vice President on any other related task.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a CPA accounting title;
- No required experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Functional bilingualism in both French and English, oral and written;
- Good knowledge of cost pricing;
- Great sense of organization and priorities;
- Good communicator;
- Ability to work as a team.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.