Date : 08 July 2019
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Under the responsibility of the Purchasing and Supply Supervisor, the Supply Agent orders merchandise based on specific requests with various local and international suppliers, and monitors them to meet deadlines.
1. Receive requests for the supply of merchandise;
2. Transmit orders to suppliers according to given specifications and confirm factual information such as: delivery date, quantity, price, technical specifications for transportation, destination, packaging, inspection, etc.;
3. Make the necessary arrangements and communicate with suppliers to track the progress of orders: reminder, confirmation of delivery dates, validation of the invoice’s conformity with the order, etc.;
4. Other related tasks.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) or any other combination of studies and job-related experience;
- Functional bilingualism in both French and English, oral and written;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.