HR & Payroll Administrative Support Agent
Date : 03 December 2018
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Under the responsibility of the Vice President of Human Resources & Customer Care Services, you will provide administrative support to the Human Resources team and the Payroll department in achieving their business objectives.
1. Support and back up Payroll;
2. Enter data in Desjardins Payroll, deal with openings and changes for all sites;
3. Welcome new office employees and open their file, make changes, close files for all sites, update information in various computer systems;
4. Transmit data and documents required for payroll processing;
5. Maintain various databases up-to-date;
6. Write letters, reports, statistics, memos and documents;
7. Translate documents to English and French;
8. Keep ISO documents up-to-date;
9. Carry out other administrative tasks related to Human Resources;
10. Manage Manulife Insurance group benefits (Office and Seating plant): memberships, changes, answer employee questions; verify invoices; manage disability files for office workers;
11. Support the Human Resources team during activities and corporate events.
- QCD or DSV in Office System Technology and/or Accounting and/or equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in administrative support;
- Excellent spoken and written bilingualism (written test during hiring process);
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint software. Publisher an asset;
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time;
- Discretion and professionalism;
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical mind, attention to customer service quality, a good sense of autonomy combined with a contagious team spirit;
- Dynamism and motivation are in order.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.