Date : 11 November 2019
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The Supply Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the team that manages purchasing and supply for all manufacturing plants and finished products from external suppliers.
- Supervise the work of the team on a daily basis;
- Establish a statistical method for supplying and maintaining inventory level requirements;
- Support the search for new products / suppliers;
- Actively participate in cost reduction projects;
- Observe, maintain and improve processes and key performance indicators;
- Manage suppliers and ISO process compliances;
- Be a contact person for the team in order to promote best practices in purchasing, supply and inventory management.
- Bachelor of Administration with specialization in Supply Management or equivalent;
- APICS certification (an asset);
- 5 years of relevant experience in supervision;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite and an ERP system;
- Coaching skills and inspiring leadership;
- Excellent analytical skills and professional rigor.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.