Purchasing and Supply Supervisor
Date : 26 October 2018
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
The Purchasing and Supply Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the team that manages purchasing and supply for all manufacturing plants and finished products from external suppliers. The Supervisor is also responsible for putting in place inventory level monitoring procedures.
- Supervise the work of the team on a daily basis;
- Establish a statistical method for supplying and maintaining inventory level requirements (PFEP);
- Meet with suppliers, negotiate prices, specifications and deadlines;
- Support the search for new products / suppliers;
- Actively participate in cost reduction projects;
- Observe, maintain and improve processes and key performance indicators;
- Manage suppliers and ISO process compliances;
- Be a contact person for the team in order to promote best practices in purchasing, supply and inventory management.
- Bachelor of Administration with specialization in Supply Management or equivalent;
- 5 years of relevant experience in supervision;
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite and an ERP system;
- Coaching skills and inspiring leadership;
- Excellent analytical skills and professional rigor.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.