Date : 01 February 2019
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Under the supervision of the seatings factory Supervisor, the upholsterer will have the responsability of upholstering furniture parts.
1. Filling by section or in whole pieces;
2. Place and secure the covering materials;
3. Remove certain parts of the furniture;
4. Make the holes with iron;
5. Insert and secure the upholstery;
6. Filling with a cover;
7. Apply Health and Safety rules, as well as factory regulations.
- Secondary V / equivalent or experience + any other training in industrial padding an asset;
- In good physical shape;
- Versatility - precision - manual skill;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.