Automated Production Operator (A.P.S.)
Date : 12 April 2018
Type : Full Time
Place: Saint-Pie, QC, Canada
Under the supervision of the sector Supervisor, the Automated Production Operator (A.P.S.) operates and controls the automative robotic production line in an efficient and productive manner while respecting safety rules.
1. Participates in the improvement of processes and equipments, coordinates training sessions;
2. Diagnoses problems with integrated systems, devices and components using test equipment and hand tools to find the cause of failures and solves problems by minimizing downtime;
3. Collaborates with the maintenance members during regular maintenance sessions, equipment unjamming operations and during procedures requiring specialized qualifications;
4. Follows existing work procedures and instructions related to the quality system and performs inspections during the various stages of production (raw material, production process and finished product);
5. Completes all the documentation related to his tasks;
- QCD in automation, manufacturing, mechanical engineering and/or ACS in automation or other relevant experience;
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in an automated manufacturing environment (experience in CNC programming);
- Ability to read plans, maching cutting and ability to make adjustments from the dashboard;
- Good perception of 3D shapes;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in emergency situations;
- Knowledge of the English language an asset;
- Aptitude in making precision mechanical positioning adjustments, make thermal range adjustments as well as adjustments to pressure systems;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Team spirit and attention to details;
- Demonstrates professional rigor and thoroughness; is organized, methodical and self-reliable
- Ability to manage priorities.
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.