The Communications Assistant assists the Corporate and Marketing Communications Director.
1. Ability to write, edit and correct texts in English and French;
2. Programming and distribution of communications to corporate members/clients/suppliers;
3. Responsible for content updates on the website;
4. Knowledge, content creation and effective use of social media;
5. Assisting in the development of marketing material, Powerpoint presentations;
6. Provide administrative support;
7. Other related duties.
- Excellent written communication skills (French and English);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (essential)
- Experience in the animation of social media (essential);
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (an asset);
- Excellent project management and monitoring skills;
- Ability to communicate with varied parties;
- Creative and versatile;
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (communications/new media).
Apply for this job
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.